Thursday, December 23, 2010

What i saw?...

When first i saw her she was like a shinning star,i could wish that she could fly but not far away,just close by.
when first i saw her i was unable to breath only her kiss will allow me to say a word...
when first i saw her the sky blazing wish shine,i could swear she was an angel.
When first i saw her i held my mums leg an asked if saints walked the face of earth.
When first i saw her that sweet voice whispered once more"hi..."
Just a tiny sound i realised such beauty.
Just a glints of it i saw clear,my eyes were cleansed.
Just once more i begged to hear it again,or the sight of it all.
but i was left with no answer,therefore i wonder...
Randonly they kept driving my mind,i questioned myself.
Gorgeous??...beautiful??...
worthy??...ment to be??...
will i ever remember?...
I hated to wait,anxiously i searched maybe surprisingly i will get to witness once more,my fear became that.
Patiency looking up to see a light or a sign.
Gone i will never get that chance to meet her again,
i point amongst the stars and wish for one more moment of beauty.

. . . . . .unturned by wonder.

No comments: