Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Both Hearts Are Broken,but Never Let Go


Why would i have to buy her a bunch of flowers if i could pitch up at her door step unexpectely and give her a kiss,but then i realise things were no longer the same.
Astounded by my acts,holding her hand close to my heart unable to utter a word.

As sharp tongue and a scandal juicy enough to slander my name and comfort her ego,after all nothing eases a broken heart quite like vengeance.Something this bizarre,i had her wrapped around my arms convincing her,she was one in a million and that was my first mistake.

Our love was false/default we agreed we were foolish enough to look beyond. . .But funny that she shad tears although she doesnt want me no more but forgiveness i beg.
Pity i still feel like holding her hand forever,until i tell her more i am forced to let go.

A players game is to be mysterious,but i felt like i owe you an explaination,painful it is,i feel i have gone too far,she forbid me from hurting her again and i surrender my love and apologise for my shameful acts.Visibly shuddered by our memories. . .

what we had,had burnt to ashes yet i still ask to make amends.Our love was strong and heavy like a igneous rock for i cherish the times we shared.

No comments: