Friday, December 24, 2010

''Stare"

Walking past the high cars passing by in a speed of light,
Distracted by those gorgeous weman looking fly.
I wonder if they notice me,
even if i shout for one to pause so i could utter a word or two,
shame i'm not a ladies man.
If only i knew what to say at the right time.
I look with despair,
drooling over my favourate shirt
struck like a high school kid,thinking... only the popular guys get the chance and have the courage.
"My friends would call me a chicken,if they see me now".
...Still walking,
i stare with a blazing eye sight,
although i like food,but this moment you would say,
i stare at them like nothing would taste more than jus a touch of her face.

The she is with her friends saying only if he was walking this side of the road.
What a bammer,"
i'm close to home,see what next road will tell."

No comments: