Thursday, October 10, 2013

A CHARACTOR DEFINED

I spared a charactor in me a chance,
observing his growth fleeces..,
his not an enemy,moody and oppresse now and then
his wounds,regarded strange the charactor prevailed his grim
measuring an unimaginable trim of hive,
i stretched and scratched,merviled
creeped as i crawled,and traveled,
made ameds with the charactor in private.
i turned to him for the wrong reasons,
i made a deal and he betrayed me
,now i'm on a mission to preval him yet,
he owes me an explanation,this charactor is an enemy.
Acrosstown i stood for him to face me
walls came crashing,
windows smashed coming from a distance,
the wind waved creeply intense fright and i was dripping in sweat,
my spin shivered and i was scrared,his entrance was ghostly,
his footsteps drow near and near to me,
Awaited the inticipation,the charactor posted as a thread quite closely,
wither and wide,
i reckoned he would be a full figured human,
my eyes bewilded,
i gained an unimaginable strength
,my mind troubled my heart,
screaming in insanity,
the beginnings,and a terrible ending...
this wasn't only my bitter feeling 
but a charactor i portrait on a blank page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My brother, your blog is interesting and I was touched by this poem. keep it up

Da_walk said...

Thanks Timothy i am greatful and appreciate your view on my blog,thanks for reading and i will keep it up indeed