Sunday, December 12, 2010

She has me under her spell and it never ends

Just got in and out of a relationship so fast my head spinned,
oh please don't even think about it,she wasn't my type,
i agree. . .
absolutely

just dusted myself three times and i still feel like the floor is calling.
Damn! this chick is too much.
I'm cursed,i aint looking again and why am i thinking so virtuous.
I hate her for possessing my heart.

Yet it beats continuesly that means i'm still inlove,
tempted but wont admite it,
i didn't ask for all this only it made me more cautious.

Maybe it was my fault,who knows. . .
can't believe she tossed me out like a rubbish bag,Mistaken

Could have sworn she's the chick who send me an sms just the other day,
requesting me to subtract her ex-
now. . .
i'm afraid this story never ends. . .

No comments: