Sunday, December 26, 2010

Caged maybe a right choice,"escaping through a tiny hole"

Caged with no escape,
yet digging a hole just to inhel a fresh start.
Fear in the eyes of trapped soul that has little faith,but courage.
Soon the sun will glow,hoping i will be no more.

Maybe just a glints of sun light and freedom will be mine.
Assumed that they will let me walk without charges of my mistakes,my fingers are bleeding from scretching.
So quiet loning for a glits of that taste of my home cooked meal.
Blazing trumble of my tummy,
yet resist the smelly plate that buzzes with flys.
If only a voice with mercy from behind,
freedom captured in lost memories i lone for help.
Writings on the wall,from the day i was thrown in the dungean.
When it all started, today might be the last.
Capture like a wild beast,but no princess to cry over my death.
Wish no more,determind to break free and tell the story later,
no tears coming out in my eyes,for i kept my pride all along.
Yet i still dig with curious fear just to breath life out there like them all.
How many of them noticed i was gone for to long.
"Thinking..."maybe i belonged in a cage with no light,
for they do not see my pain and tears in heart.
Paused and stared at them pass by thinking,
just a typical homeless begger with prescripetion glass.
Glints of air and smiles but drunk and swearing at each other...
Nothing has changed,escaping was not a right choice.
Fregile under that hole i call it a home,gone back to be feed raw meat and forget what i saw out there.

No comments: