Monday, December 6, 2010

I Have A Big Question Mark In My Mind

What if?
what if this was it. . .
that all this had placed me in a dreadful state of mind,slowly drained like a blood sucking vampire.

What if this had taken its first tall from that horrible unpredicted concussion,moment when nothing seemed clearly.
Unfolling as unusual no answers for those depressive questions for the are no findings.

How amazing surprisingly without alerting the unpleasents of a lost soul,
have i not targed the perfected point to show case what dreams can unfold into.
These moments have set off a lounch to create the most impossible achievements in one certain line i can not cross yet.

Assured that not many have accomplished nor eliminated the what mankind has to conclude at the end nor have they failed to reach it but the question still stands in my mind. . .

Patiency has left us stuck with in the past,curiously we wait as it runs through the family,but wat if this was it. . .Atleast tell me the answer to my questions.Wondering what tomorrows question will be,i wait.

No comments: