Tuesday, October 1, 2013

***How well do I know Love***

.....U might find this quite strange,
scalpels of silver luminus light fell frm my eyes.
 The minute i found u standing rite next to me,
weilling in compassion of ur presence in silent,
u shuld know by now hw i feel,
i culdnt have been wrong abwt u either.
Fo a while there i realised hw dearly i missed u,
even when u live rite nxt door,
life has been an incomplete sentence,
 like nature with no rain,hervast seasons were pointless;
 I meant what i said,ur a greatest friend i've ever had.
The hasnt been many bt a few wuld do,
in u the quiet nites endured rander pastures,
made means with the entire racing sea...
as the stars milked the sky nd curfew'd the clouds of its wealth,
 thee ocean filled most of my emptiness with blazen reflection.
The howl winds whistled nd whisper'd me once more to sleep,
i struck'd a smile in my sleep though they concider it insanity,
 it glitter'd nd urs i saw in the mists,
 (........) my lady,ur river shall be my bed of rest,
these promises shall be of many that i gain.
A friend of mine is a belover'd gift,
dear stranger ur a bliss.
I'm exalted with love at heart,
to be crownd with such a friend who has no shame,
 we both know each others pain,
even when we are short at distanced days,
we always find ways to share the blame,
many that i cherish,
ur means remind me of the days of happiness nd ur friends have this to prove ur innocents,
 remember when they said;
"the boy is a player" bt u gave me a chance to be ur boyfriend
bt yet little did we know the minimum light wuld glow this much,
ur the means of love my beautiful dream,
 i love u more than the first of the things i do,
today i am to show u this shine its quite as true.
If this be it,then i will marry u anytime soon,
anytime of the day in between events of my dreams.
Make more memories,...memorable moments,
frm the olden days to this stolen evening;
ur presence are compelling to this dream,
even if the ink of my pen shrinks,
 i'll continue to appreciate u in my dreams....

No comments: