Saturday, September 28, 2013

A broken call OR beauty itself

Don't know if this might cum out right nor uttered correctly,
bt subconsciously i struggle to find beauty amongst the skys,
bt fine i'll go right ahead with it.
Serenity attires, nd half of this only existed in my dreams,
define my hearth nd share the little light, 
atleast thee affirmation of my conscience finds to fit in otherwise.
As i idled from one romantic scenario to another as if leaping on a breathless battle ground,
prestigious to find beauty to defy in simplicity,
my unworthy trust at heart applaudes in deniel.
Apart from this,a winter storm i see ahead,
had me in isolation, several tons of phrases orchestrated,
particularly the reception of my thoghts.
Catering for thee unknown,
the marvellous sound of the heartbeat,
singing louder than the music thats playing at the background,
Its utterence are a wonder;
beauty is outragers.
As so it looks like i'm in an impossible situation, 
how i found to due a possible solution would be a lie.
For i long to cute time with a knife,
which i desire a sense of pleasure in that.
Are u not to slay the bits of ur beauty for me,
as i witnessed in my dreams my beauty night sleep,
u responded to my longings, a hand to bandage my wounds.
If so u're not willing,then i was not dreaming,
cz the terrible ending wasn't as tragic.
Hear my voice nd see me weep,
i'll remain a portrait of an unimaginable dream.
Pouring out while standing infront of a mirror,
trying to frame what i see possible as i scream; 
"what form of art is this"; I would rather have beauty that i know of. . .
than what i already see.
So know of this; i am not a woman nd i will not cry.

No comments: