Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A Brief Kiss

To those dearest at heart Love is a fair trail that binds both heart and mind, 
Rather that i be,in secrets behind a mid - summers love Rather that i treasure momentirely upon wishing, 
To say love is the least of my worries Would be a sincer lie.
 But i am content within these wounds 
To say such love reeds that i am indefinite need, 
Even the heavens know of this. 
I applaud you for keeps And i feel the need to say "I can love" Never would i lie to you It saddance me to know that it only existed in my dreams,
 knowing that i am insulted by patience. 
But i kept my distance 
True "Time drives from field to fold 
When rivers rage and rocks grow cold,
" Well that was bold Inspite of range 
When another you lends a brief kiss as leverage,
 I reasoned (Concerning you) Certain and strangely comforting 
I knew . . . I realised, That summers binds are very much a winters evening,
 but this was just the beginning.

No comments: