Saturday, September 28, 2013

An (Untitled Field) affair

Weeks at end thoughts needed to end,
stole a piece of the shade nd made a portrait to begin with.
Ofcause no promises were made
A companion of flowers paired in colours dressed my garden
and seasons never end My future planned,
Non so delicate could inrich my heart,
The wealth was priceless
Could've sworn the best is in me somehow.
Believe me it was an amazimg scienario to bare witness of. . ,
 . . .this is the best i can be,
non more nor less that much i could give. . .
 Hills firm nd heavenly,
rivers flow glooming in thousand colours they glow.
Streaming an innocent beauty of nature
amongst my dreams to say the least.
Ecstatic! Beyond my imagination i pounded in egony,
 i'll be out of my mind if i leave this field for another to steal.
 Who am i not to tell,
How i witnessed . . .
"speechless". . .
I should share That i painted an orphan,
 an infinite coverlid In colours,dust and a troubled vision,
those are most of my tears.
The little i do for happiness,
the rest is history as i'm glad to know i'm far from being hopeless. . . .
this is the best i can be non more nor less that much i could give. . .
Wave a smile and tell;
"Love 's not al that but what u have inside,
an enemy or a friend ur the best u can possibly be
Your perfect just stop being ignorent. . .
this is the best u can be *giggling*
shame on u for hiding cz nature ur such a dream. . .
 Thou u have so much to give.

No comments: