Sunday, January 2, 2011

Say it

Say it like you mean it,spickes in my back evolving like a human creature,a freak they named.

My design of the image in the clouds,lying in my back selecting my perfect picture,said to fly over.say it...

Like you mean it,the pleasure of being born,salute enormously that intch of gass like a mystery but forbidden not inevitable.

when it sails in the ocean left me gazing in the sun with the sand of time i never broke down...i said it.

Differences in my footsteps,they treasure them and paid to view like an ancient art effect,not tomorrow nor another day.

Woke up with surrounded faces of terror just to witness insanity or what... just like that its said.

Say it like you mean it,they lied to solve a complicated story uncompared to a silly joke but still undeserved to appeare.

Failed to announce to the deaf ears of intelligent designs of living,yet broken down to amuse the rest.

Repeated and replay with such figures.Say it like you mean it but leave a clue or trail to the end.

No comments: