Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ready to Love

Life is so good i wrote a song and sang it alone then suddenly a second voice seconde me.


My love just fade away it sounded,but out of nowhere i wrote a poem that said:"One early morning in a cold winter breeze,i found a golden coin that reads freeze".

"During the day under the trumbling blazing sun.It was a summers day,i mistaken it of a bitterd smile".

Somehow it felt so good i never wanted to stop singing even when i realised my ex girlfriend was standing behind me.

I continued...
Singing she seconde me,and shad a bleeding tear,but that smile kept poking me inside.Just had to give up,shes much more than a golden diamond ring.

Did i tell you this was randomly writen not a true story,pity that i felt her present smell judging from her staring sight...she mine and i belong to her somehow.

Just like that coin i found,i felt i did not deserve it,so i returned it to its right ful owner...but it was a toil yet i did something good for myself by letting her go,they deserved each other.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So good! i like it

Da_walk said...

Thanx teboy,i actually wrote this randomly from outta nowhere.

Unknown said...

You are trying alot!

Da_walk said...

Ja...i guess sometimes one has to show their inner side althou it isnt easy but i got to give you the credit when it comes to writing,i'm glad that someone appreciates my thoughts.However soon i'll be uttering words that not even shakespeare could think of. lol but overall words are amazing.