Sunday, January 9, 2011

L.O.V.E


How i met you could be a mistake of my inter life,your the first and last person in my mind.

Why i asked your name would be insane,why did you call me hun and i called you babe. . .

My name was. . .and yours was . . .we never questioned but somehow our hearts were bind by love.

Intrigued by your pretty eyes,i can see your tears from a blinded sight,i uttered a remark.!Oh

Your smile is like a sharp knife that struck me from behind,stoned to death by your heart.

Would i be wrong to say our love is invaluable,why did we fall inlove??. . .such a pityful thought.

Falling inlove wasnt in my rule book,it was an act called improvising. . .

But a sign in your heart read "broken by means loving you for eternity",i could not look away.

Love,these words do not come close to defining what it means,just a single kiss. . .I ask.

Such emotions for a young mind anxious to tell you this,i could not look away but will never tell you.

What was it. . .Love.

No comments: