Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Apart From Love



Could this be over and done with,
With tears in my eyes
I'm not crying
Just improvising
Call it an act of shatterd heart
Call it an act of fearless love.
Here i am with tears in my eyes
Just listening to your voice Those sweet words...
they comfort my bitterd heart
yet they sound like a love song.

The breezing nights with stars in the sky.
Those walks in the park
your smile
Girl that first kiss you undone me.

Scattering images of our memories.
Can you hold it before it drops
Can you catch it before it shatters into a thousand pieces.
Always my first mistake
from my uttering of words,
beautiful,sexy
the most gorgeous girl in the world.

Broken,with a tear drop
i cry with much i hold back.
Yet no tears,
my love says nothing to you.
for your heart i despair
but defenseless
i stood there...
Your smile,your laughter
Im i not worthy enough,
caught me by surprise.
With tears in my heart,
Im no longer a shining star.

but darker than the half moon at night.
Right there my heart beats,
while it skips and i cry no more.

No comments: