Monday, November 29, 2010

SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND AND A GOOD FRIEND NOW MY BEST FRIEND,I'LL NEVER LET HER GO...

Allow me to demonstrate my love towards you. . .
As i held your hands dear a voice from inside whispered to me in a swifted sound like a love song saying never let go.

Lost in your heart i was. . .because of your vivacious smile that made my knees weak,beg for mercy for you had taken me by storm,each time i'm alone nothing kept me close but the presents of your perfume and fantasies in my mind.

You told me a secret which i promised to hold it dearly to my heart and never let it aside.We no longer together but that doesnt mean we no friends,for we are more closer than ever.

You said i made you cry and made you laugh in a long run for we both know what it means to our friendship.You said even if you were given a chance to turn back the hands time,you would not know what to change which the past had kept us closer than ever.

I have told you many things you might not understand about me but we both know nothing can change what we share nor break it...for you have given your heart to me. . .

Which i ask you one more time to allow me to demonstrate my love towards you,no matter how long we have gone apart,anxiously i wait with patiency for i know someday will hands like we use to,smile and cry.
Missed those days and nights we spend together sunny or cold under the rain cuddling,like a fairytale a dream we were. . .
but reality and love had ruled us,a perfect couple they said.

-I LOVE YOU-
There it is,i said it.The simplest way to put it but hard to come out...that day i was anxious,thoughts in my mind ran like a river strim-should i sweet talk her first then ask her out a few more day after-i asked myself,i couldnt stand waiting for too long to get to kiss her.

If only i could fly and live on top of a cloud,that way i will be able to keep an eye on you,guard you with all my life.

No comments: