Monday, November 29, 2010

SHARE ONE KISS WITH ME AND I'LL BE OUT OF YOUR LIFE

Starring at your eyer as i recap the last few minutes wasted with worthless arguments instead of a kiss to say good bye.Allow me not to touch you as i will never let go,for your heart has been stolen a few seconds ago.

GONE-are the days that we shared swallowed by the mists,indeed they have parished through your eyes as i gaze to see only memories of us.

When you cried on my shoulder which your heart was broken by the tormoil by your breath,when you couldnt take it anymore i was there to help you lift off your shoulders,the burden of an innocent soul.Gone are the memories of happiness and glory where emotions unlished to torment the best of what we had,have i awaken from this horrible dream.

But now i have my heart broken by your foolish mistakes,euer realised the only time you feel strongly inlove is when you just got your heartbroken because thats how i feel at the moment.
A Kiss. . .
share one kiss with me and i will be out of your life. . .Leave you alone isnt that what you want,for thats what you desire.Have i not let you tell me what bothers you to what we share.

Have i not given you every bit of what i had to make you happy,sorry that i might not accept your apologies and tears for i would give but my heart to you.
Go on walk away,just know one thing nothing will heal the pain that ripped apart our love. . .Now share as i dont understand what it is that started the last few minutes with arguments and tears.

Dont you remember when we were under a tree and a lightining struck,nothing happened to us for our love is indistructable which they say it is powerful and conquerr all.

You held me tight and dearest not because of fear but freedon and wormth that revolved arround us.You said it right there and i am lucky to be with you,although i pretended that i didnt hear what you said,the beat of my heart had told you the truth.Tell me what went wrong or share a kiss with me an i will let you go for i have no reason to hold you no more.

No comments: