Monday, March 7, 2011

To be named

How i became a boy i wonder if it was a mistake.
I never meant to hurt nor cause harm,
how i became a boy would be a tale.
Wait ...i really have to stress this out...
How i was given a name,has nothing to do with unpleasentness.
Always had these feels of despair,enable to speal my last name.
Why me...
Why now...
Why this...
I never want to be named
i never want to be called,
i never want to be labelled.
I want out...
not in the near future.
How i became a boy has something to do with blessings,
so they say...
atleast thats what i heard.
If the sun shines tomorrow,
please dont wake me up,
i want to be born again once more.
But this question will stick to my heart not my mind,
atleast yesterday told be a story.
While today i reach out to the clouds and ask to be named...to be named.

No comments: