Thursday, October 27, 2011

She will never know...

I had just turned ten plus ten years old,
i had never seen much in private,
i had just began to watch television until late my parents had yet allowed me to sleep,
at anytime i wanted.
I had my future arted on a pieace of paper.
I was going places planning it daily and racing,
i took a break and when to my favourate place,
where old friends from a young age came and listened,
She came along it was certainly a surprise to my thoughts.
We gave time to know each other for that very moment,
she said its okay
then took me to her place where i broke into a stage i wasnt ready to go to.
That night it was amazing,
suddenly she chased me,
i continued to wait a little but she acted toll enough to show me.
I found myself standing in a mistical field i could never tell the difference,
then it struck me,
that was it...she will never know,
she broke my virginity.
Please come back to me,
i want to feel that touch,
that feeling you told me about,it will only feel like a dream the next morning.
she told me...
no your a player now how does it feel to be played too...it wasnt real so please your turn had pass.
I felt ashamed and pity she will never know she broke my virginity.lol! Lmao! Thats the story.

No comments: